How to join
Before applying, we recommend you talk with current Refs about your intent to apply. We select new members for the team based on their interest, initiative, and fit with the existing team.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with short answers to these questions:
- Why do you want to join BE REFS?
- What conflict management, mediation, or communication experiences have you had?
- This doesn’t necessarily have to be formal trainings or experiences, and could be something like “I was an RA in undergrad” or “all my friends come to me for advice.”
- How would you improve the BE REFS program?
- When do you plan to take the 40-hour conflict management training?
- This isn’t a binding commitment. We just want to make sure you’re thinking about when you’ll have time to commit to taking it.